Spoil your loved ones with a gift card!
Denominations of gift card: €30, €50, €100.
- YCHO gift card can be used to pay for goods in YCHO STUDIOS and in the YCHO online store. YCHO STUDIES addresses: OUTLET PARK, Verkių st. 31C, Vilnius and Užupio str. 10, Vilnius.
- If the price of the selected goods exceeds the amount specified in the gift card, the difference can be paid in cash or by transfer to the YCHO bank account.
- If the price of the selected goods is lower than the amount specified in the gift card, the difference will not be refunded.
- The gift card is not exchangeable for cash and cannot be returned to YCHO.
- One gift card can be used for payment only once, after which the voucher is cancelled.
- The gift card is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase indicated on the gift card.
- After the expiration date of the gift card, the gift card ceases to be valid. The validity period cannot be extended.
- If you lost a gift card or lost it in other ways and did not use it, gift card cannot be exchanged for new ones.
- Amounts paid by buyers to purchase gift card are accounted for as an advance. At the buyers' request, VAT invoices can be issued only after the purchase of the goods.
- The person purchasing the gift card, by purchasing the voucher, confirms that he is familiar with the conditions of its use and undertakes to comply with them.
YCHO reserves the right to change these rules for the use of gift card and undertakes to inform about this on the website www.ycho.lt.